- German violinists are asking for a pay raise, since they play more notes than other musicians do.
- Noam Chomsky has a blog. That's kind of exciting -- big name. Link chain: John via Brian via Nico Pitney.
- How much link-crediting is appropriate/required? I think going all the way back to Pitney was probably a bit excessive... I'm tentatively suggesting that (1) referencing the blog where I got the tip is sufficient, unless (2) that blog credits another blog I already know. So in this case, I could reasonably have stopped the chain at Brian.
- The Georgia House has banned female genital piercing by a no-debate 160-0 vote in an attempt to prevent genital mutilation. I quote: Amendment sponsor Rep. Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings. "What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing." I'm dead serious.
- Zach has a website! And Derek knows him! How cool is that?
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
A few links
Posted by Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa at 3/24/2004 10:54:00 PM